Thursday, November 15, 2007

It is done...Almost.

Waddled over to the start line on Sunday, tired and sore, not fast...Still, rode smooth, had no crashes, one minor bobble in the stream crossing (cold, wet, muddy...typical cross stuff) and rode my way into 10th place...Got my one point.

Wednesday, turned in my open memo, done with Legal Research, Reasoning and Writing. Went out for a training ride and then drank lots of beer afterwards...Now I realize that I have other classes. Well, back to the salt mine.

Saturday's Race is at Rio Bravo Park. There is a big hill in the middle of the field from which you can watch the entire race...Fun! Sunday's race is at Dennis Chavez Park; tons of steep climbing with deep grass there...not fun...painful. That's it, except for State Champs no more cross for another year...Back to triathlon.

...And yes, I still say the Silverman types are special kind of sick...Cross hurts, but only for an hour.

2 comments:

skoshi said...

Baby,
you don't waddle....

T said...

Geeee....Thank you. :)